We are looking for a Front-End angular developer who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or the equivalent).
- Strong knowledge of Angular framework
- Experience with NodeJS
- OO design and coding skills
- Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
- Experience with Ionic framework is a plus
More details about job:
- Remote position (full time)
- Salary is based on your experience
- English as communication language
We’re looking for experienced, motivated Front-End Engineers with a proven track record of building web applications and services. This role offers wide scope, autonomy, and ownership. You’ll have a seat at the table and will be counted on to be an influential voice in decisions related to system architecture, feature development, and product strategy. We have an ambitious mission requiring an engineer with great judgment and a track record of building great customer experiences. You’ll have the opportunity to design and deliver highly scalable systems that will be used by internal and external customers to manage and serve their restaurants and employees. Zeus manager is a novel digital tool that integrates the functionalities of a digital book of reservations together with a powerful system of integral management of human resources.
We’re building a full-service, full-stack platform for end-users, If this is you, this is a place where you can design and build technologies and help lead fundamental changes in the restaurant industry!
As we are small team of developers, we are also looking for someone with:
- Passion for usability and creating efficient, scalable web interfaces
- Experience developing software using modern frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue or Node
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
- Strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency, and drive
- Demonstrated abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
Please send your CVs at email@example.com
with subject “Front End developer (Angular)”.